Dog Training Programs Dallas Texas
We now offer in-home, no credit check, zero interest financing on ALL training packages!
E-Collar: Each one of the following packages includes our Off-Leash K9 Training E-Collar plus a 15-foot training leash.
The Basic Obedience Package: This includes the Off-Leash K9 Training E-Collar, a 15-foot leash, and includes all FOUR lessons for $650.00. By the end of this package, your dog will be able to be outside, off-leash, with distractions listening on command.
Basic Obedience Commands:
- “Sit” and “Extended Sit”
- “Down” and “Extended Down”
- “Place” and “Extended Place” (Your dog will sit on a location that you choose, like his bed, a park bench, a rock, a mat, etc.)
- “Heel” (They will walk right beside of you, either consistently on your left or right side, either on or OFF the leash. AND Bonus: Will not pull you down the street on his leash!)
- “Off.” Command is used to keep your dog from jumping on you, other people or other dogs. In addition, we use this command for breaking dogs from counter surfing or trying to climb out of their kennel or crate.
Extended sit, down, and place means your dog will REMAIN in the down, sit, or place position until YOU tell them to “break” (release them)
Basic & Advanced Obedience Training Program:
This package is for those who really want their dog to be fantastic and impressive to all! This includes 8 lessons for $950.00. You save $100.00 by paying for the Basic Obedience Package and 4 Advanced lessons up-front!
Advanced Lessons: Your dog must finish our Basic Obedience Package before we will teach them any advanced lessons! Here are many of the advanced lessons that we offer:
- Extended-Distance Obedience: Your dog will be sitting/downing on command from 50+ yards away from you
- “Heel” command: They come running, go around you and sit down right beside your left or right leg
- “Watch” command: Stare at you until you release them. This is a good command to use if your dog is easily distracted by other dogs, balls, people, and is either aggressive or timid.
- “Through” command: Your dog will go in between your legs and sit down.
- “Stand” command: They will assume a standing position on command.
- “Front” Command: Your dog will come running and sit directly in front of you no matter where they are.
- “Focused” Heeler: Your dog will stare at you the entire time they are walking beside of you.
- “Touch” Command: Your dog will run up and jump up and touch anything you point to……
- “Directional” Sends: You can point your finger and your dog will go “place” on anything you point to, without you having to walk over to the object.
2-week Board & Train Program:
We keep your dog for 2 weeks. You bring her to us and we do ALL the work with your dog. When you pick her up, your dog will know all the basic commands and two advanced commands. At that time, we train YOU on how to work the E-Collar. Your dog will learn all the Basic and 2 Advanced Commands, and be able to be totally Off Leash, even with distractions! The cost for this program is $2800 and comes with a lifetime of refresher lessons as needed.
- Extended-Distance Sit (Sit from a distance)
- Extended-Distance Down (Down from a distance)
- Come to Heel (come around your right leg and sit in the Heel position at your left leg)
- Watch (maintain eye contact with you until released)
- Through (come around your right leg and sit between your legs)
- Stand (assume a standing position)
- Front (come and sit directly in front of you, facing you)
- Touch (stand up against something you point to)
- BONUS #1: Framed Portrait of your dog.
- BONUS #2: Daily updates on progress of your dog
- BONUS #3: Free refresher lessons for LIFE!
Therapy Dog Development Course:
Is your goal to have your dog become a therapy dog? This specially designed 8-lesson course prepares you and your dog for their therapy dog testing and certification. We have had many of our former clients easily pass their therapy dog certification after our training program. The cost of this program is $950.00
Aggressive Rehab Package: Our aggressive dog package aids in the stabilization and management of aggressive dogs for re-entry into the family unit, and control at home and in public. This package includes 7 lessons with the final 8th lesson being an optional in-home lesson. This program is $1050.00
Puppy Consultation: This program is for 1 private, 1-hour lesson and is the perfect way to start your pup off on the right paw! Using reward-based training, we’ll show you how to mold your puppy’s behaviors while learning basic commands, building confidence, and socializing. We’ll give you an introduction to teaching him/her sit, stay, down, place and off. We will provide information and advice on reinforcing good behavior, house-breaking, and crate training. We will also answer any questions you have about your new pup or its training. This program is for puppies under 5 months for $100.
See our youtube channel for numerous board and train before/after videos! https://www.youtube.
You can reach OLK9 Training Texas at:
Alex – 713-922-8167
Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/
Follow us on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/